EGG AND SAUSAGE ROLL RECIPE
AJI-NO-MOTO® UMAMI SEASONING
1 cup (240ml) Water
4 pcs (140g) Sausage
4 pcs (60g) Cheese Slices
1 Tbsp (15ml) Cooking Oil
4 pcs (240g) Egg, beaten
1 pack (11g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
|Calories per serving (kcal)||121.3|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||0.3|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Eggs naturally contain Vitamin D which is essential for bone health and for normal immune function.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- BOIL. In a pan, boil water. Add sausage and boil until sausage are fully cooked. Drain and set aside.
- WRAP. On a countertop, wrap boiled sausage with cheese slices. Set aside.
- FRY & SEASON. In a pan, heat oil. Scoop egg on the pan and tilt the pan until the pan is covered with egg. Season with AJI-NO-MOTO® then allow eggs to firm up.
- ROLL. Line up each sausage wrapped with cheese on top of egg. Roll egg sheet as second layer to wrap around the sausage wrapped with cheese.
- SERVE. Slice Sausage roll in half and transfer to a plate. Serve and enjoy.
Makes 8 servings
Serving size: 1 slice (55g)
Total recipe cost: Php 99.55
You can serve this recipe with your preferred dipping sauce. (Ketchup, Mayonnaise, Mustard)