FETTUCINI MEATBALLS RECIPE
PORKSAVOR® ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING MIX
2 cups (500 grams) Ground pork
1/4 cup (40 grams) Onion, minced
2 teaspoons (10 grams) Garlic, minced
1 pack (8 grams) PORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
2 Tablespoons (30 ml) Cooking oil
1/4 cup (35 grams) Onion, minced
1/8 cup (18 grams) Garlic, minced
3/4 cup (198 grams) Mushroom, champignon, stemmed and sliced
1 can (800 grams) Tomatoes, canned, rushed
2 packs (14 grams) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
1/8 teaspoon (1 gram) Thyme, dried
1/8 teaspoon (1 gram) Rosemary, ground, dried
To taste, pepper, ground
1/2 kilo (500 grams) Fettucine pasta, cooked
|Calories per serving (kcal)||377|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||2.4|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Consuming 1 cup of pasta noodles is the same as consuming a 1 1/2 piece of pan de sal and 1 piece of this meatball is the same as consuming a matchbox size of any meat!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- MIX. In a bowl, combine ground pork, onion, garlic, and PORKSAVOR®. Mix well.
- PAN-FRY. In a medium-hot pan, pour oil and pan fry meatballs until cooked. Set aside
- SAUTÉ. In another pan, add oil sauté onion and garlic until translucent.
- SIMMER. Add mushrooms and crushed tomatoes. Let it simmer, then season with AJI-GINISA®, add thyme, rosemary and pepper. Mix well.
- SERVE. Combine red sauce, pasta, and meatballs together. Serve Hot.
Makes 5 servings
Serving size: 3 pieces (90 grams) Meatball, 1 cup (160 grams) Pasta
Meatballs can be shaped and refrigerated 1 day in advance.