SARSAYA® OYSTER SAUCE
7 1/2 cups (1875ml) Water
1/2 cup (120ml) Cooking Oil
10 pcs (600g) Egg, beaten
5 cups (640g) Flour
12 cups (3000g) Sotanghon Noodles, boiled
1 cup (250g) Carrots, strips, boiled
1 cup (250g) Green Beans, sliced, boiled
4 cups (1000g) Bean Sprout, boiled
1 pack (405ml) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
3 bundles (90g) Spring onion
|Calories per serving||322.3|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||1.6|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Sotanghon noodles are rich in carbohydrates that is essential for energy production in the body.
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- MIX. In a bowl, mix water, cooking oil, egg, and flour. Mix well until smooth.
- FRY. On a heated non-stick pan, scoop mixture and spread across the pan. Cook for 2 minutes on low heat. Flip lumpia wrapper and cook for another 1 minute. Set aside.
- MIX. In a separate bowl, add sotanghon noodles, carrots, green beans, bean sprout, and SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce.
- HEAT. On a separate pan, heat sotanghon mixture on low heat while continuously stirring.
- ASSEMBLE. On a countertop, place lumpia wrapper, add sotanghon filling. Wrap, roll and knot the spring onion at the center to seal the lumpia. Serve and enjoy.
Makes 50 servings
Serving size: 1 pc (15g) Wrapper & 1/2 cup (100g) Filling
Glass noodles can be boiled like regular noodles but not as long. Boil them until they turn transparent and are soft enough to eat, which should be about 3 to 6 minutes.