PORKSAVOR® ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING MIX
1 1/2 cup (250g) Pork (Ground)
1/2 cup (100g) Beef (Ground)
1 tablespoon (20g) Garlic (Minced)
3 tablespoon (50g) White onion (Minced)
1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR ® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
1 teaspoon (7g) Salt
1 teaspoon (7g) Pepper (ground)
1 cup (100g) Carrots (minced)
1 cup (500ml) Cooking Oil
1 tablespoon (15g) White onion (chopped)
1 tablespoon (15g) Garlic (Chopped)
2 tablespoon (25g) Tomato paste
2 tablespoon (25g) Liver Spread
1 1/2 cup (250g) Tomato Sauce
1 cup (175g) Cheese (quick melt) grated
1 tablespoon (15g) Pickle Relish
1/2 cup (50g) carrots (diced)
1/2 cup (50g) Potato (diced)
1/2 cup (30g) Mixed bell pepper (diced)
|Calories per Serving (kcal)||605|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||6.3|
Preparation and Cooking time: 30 minutes
- MIX AND SHAPE. In a large bowl, mix ground pork, ground beef, garlic, onion, PORKSAVOR ® salt, ground pepper and carrots. Scoop at least 2 tablespoons (25 grams) and form into a ball.
FRY. In a hot pan, pour oil and fry the formed meatballs. Strain excess oil and set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In a hot pot, pour oil and saute onion and garlic until fragrant. Then add tomato paste, liver spread and saute for a minute.
- BOIL. Add water and tomato sauce. Bring to a boil then add cheese.
- SEASON with salt and pepper to taste.
- MIX AND SIMMER. Add meatballs and simmer for another 10-15mins. Add pickle relish, carrots, potato and bell pepper. Let it sit for another 5 minutes.
Makes 5 servings
Serving size: 100g meatballs and 120g sauce with mixed veggies
Don’t like eating chunky liver? You can simply turn it into a paste before putting it into your sauce as a substitute for a liver spread! It does not just add flavor to your dish but it also contributes to the sauce’s consistency!