AJINOMOTO® BRAND GINISA FLAVOR SEASONING MIX
Pad Thai sauce
1/2 cup 125ml water
3 tablespoon 36g sugar, brown
1 tablespoon 15ml fish sauce
1 tablespoon 15ml cane vinegar
1/4 cup 40g peanuts, crushed, toasted
1/3 cup 55g onion, minced, red
1/2 cup 100g shrimp, medium diced
1/2 cup 100g chicken, medium diced
1/2 cup 20g spring onion
1 cup 65g bean sprouts
1 cup 150g tofu, firm
1 pc 1g siling labuyo
2pcs 100g eggs
1 pack 7g AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning mix
2 tablespoons 24g cooking oil
160g rice noodles, uncooked
|Calories per Serving||213|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||2.6|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Bean sprouts are good source of Vitamin C.
Preparation and Cooking time: 30 – 40 minutes
Pad thai sauce:
- BOIL. On a pot, add 500ml water and boil rice noodles until al dente.
- SIMMER. On a pan, combine water, fish sauce, sugar, and cane vinegar. Let it simmer until the sauce is reduced and set aside.
- TOAST. On a hot dry pan, toast peanuts until it releases its aroma then lightly crushed it and set aside.
- PAN-FRY. On the same pan, add oil and fry tofu until brown and set aside.
- PAN-FRY. On the same pan, cook egg and set aside.
- STIR-FRY. On the same pan, saute chicken until slightly brown then add onion. Add rice noodles, pad thai sauce, tofu, egg, shrimp, spring onion, bean sprouts, and siling labuyo. Stir well.
- SEASON. with AJI-GINISA® and garnish with toasted nuts. Serve hot.
Makes 4 – 5 servings
Size per serving: 1 cup (200g)
For a classic taste of Pad Thai replace Cane Vinegar with Tamarind paste.