Crispy Fry Cauliflower Bites
SARSAYA® Sweet and Sour Sauce
3/4 kilo (750.00 grams) Cauliflower, florets
3 Tbsps. (45.00 ml) Olive Oil
1 pack (62.00 grams) CRISPY FRY® Breading Mix (Original)
1/2 cup (125.00 ml) Cooking Oil
1pack (200.00 ml) SARSAYA® Sweet and Sour Sauce
1 tsp. (3.00 grams) Sesame Seeds
1 tsp. (3.00 grams) Green Onions
|Calories per serving (kcal)||225.8|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||2.2|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Cauliflower is high in Potassium which is essential in the water balance of the body and keeps the heartbeat steady.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- COAT. In a bowl, place the pieces of cauliflower, using a bottle sprayer, spray cauliflower with olive oil, then dredge in CRISPY FRY® (Original). Coat until fully covered.
- DEEP-FRY. In a pan, heat oil on medium heat. Deep-fry the cauliflower until golden brown for about 3-5 minutes. Drain excess oil using a strainer or collander.
- COAT. Pour Sarsaya® Sweet and Sour sauce over the top of the cauliflower.
- TOAST. Using an oven toaster, toast for 3-5 minutes or until the cauliflower is just starting to get crispy.
- SERVE. Garnish with sesame seeds and green onion. Serve and enjoy!
Makes 10 servings
Serving size: 1 cup (113 grams)
You may use a bottle sprayer to apply oil in cauliflower florets instead of just pouring oil into it to avoid too much accumulation of liquid.