AJINOMOTO AJI-SHIO® SEASONING MIX
1 kilogram (1000 grams) Pork spareribs, chopped
1 pack (12g grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
1 pack (7 grams) AJI-SHIO® Seasoning Mix ( Pepper)
3 cloves (6 grams) Garlic minced
1 teaspoon (3 grams) Ginger minced
2 tablespoons (26 ml) Cooking Wine
2 tablespoons (26 ml) Soy Sauce
1 tablespoon (15 ml) Sesame Oil
2 teaspoon (9 grams) Sugar
1/2 teaspoon (2 grams) Salt
1/2 teaspoon (30 grams) Cornstarch
2 tablespoons (50 grams) Black Beans ,cooked
2 tablespoons (30 grams) Green Onions ,chopped
Makes: 7 servings
Size per serving: 1 cup (130 grams)
- COMBINE pork spareribs, AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning, Aji-Shio® Seasoning Mix (Pepper), garlic, ginger, cooking wine, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar and salt. Mix well to fully coat meat and marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- ADD cornstarch until ribs are coated then add black beans, stir well to distribute.
- TRANSFER pork mixture into a heat-proof shallow plate.
- STEAM and cover for about 20-30 minutes or until meat is cooked.
- SERVE with spring onions on top and enjoy!
Recipe Cost: Php 305.28
Cost per Serving: Php 43.61
Instead of using tausi (fermented black beans), you may use regular black beans that can be found at the market. You just need to boil it with water until cooked , remove from water and it’s ready to use.
|Calories per serving||475 Calories|
|Carbohydrates (g)||8.1 grams|
|Proteins (g)||21.8 grams|
|Fat (g)||39.5 grams|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||1.4 grams|
|Calcium m(g)||98 milligrams|
|Iron (mg)||2.6 milligrams|
|Sodium (mg)||698.8 milligrams|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Pork ribs supply significant amounts of iron and zinc, two nutrients you need to get from your diet. Both minerals play an important role in immunity, and iron also helps supply your cells and tissues with oxygen by carrying oxygen in your bloodstream.