SWEET AND SOUR FISH
SARSAYA® SWEET AND SOUR SAUCE
1 cup (250 mL) Water
1 tablespoon (9 grams) Cornstarch
1/2 cup (125 mL) Cooking oil
6 pieces (450 grams) Galunggong
1/2 cup (50 grams) Bellpepper, green, strips
2 cups (250 grams) Carrots, strips
1 tablespoon (15 mL) Soy sauce
1 pack (200 grams) SARSAYA® Sweet & Sour Sauce
To taste Salt
To taste Black pepper, ground
1 pack (7 grams) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
|Calories per serving||461|
|Vitamin A (mg RE)||1276|
|Niacin (mg NE)||10.6|
|Vitamin C (mg)||47|
1. MIX. In a small bowl, combine water and cornstarch to create slurry. Set aside.
2. FRY. In a pan, heat oil and fry galunggong. Set aside.
3. SAUTÉ. In the same pan, sauté bell pepper and carrots. Add soy sauce and slurry.
4. SEASON with salt, ground black pepper, and AJI-GINISA®. Let it boil until the sauce thickens.
5. ASSEMBLE. Add the fried galunggong to the SARSAYA® Sweet and Sour Sauce. Serve while hot.
No. of Serving: 4-5 servings
Size per Serving: 1 piece (70 grams) Galunggong, 1/2 cup (45 grams) Carrots and Bell Pepper
Meal Serving Idea: 1 cup Rice, 1 piece (70 grams) Galunggong , 1/2 cup (45 grams) Carrots and Bell Pepper, 1 piece Ripe Mango
To avoid lumps during cooking, always create a slurry first instead of directly adding conrstarch to the dish.