Mini Spinach and Cheese Pizza
PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
2 Tbsps. 30ml Olive Oil
1/2 cup 54g Onion, minced
1/2 cup 60g Garlic, minced
2 Tbsps. 20g Flour
1 pack 8g PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
1 cup 250ml All-purpose Cream
2 cups 500ml Fresh Milk
1 cup 315g Baby Spinach, blanched, chopped
1 Tbsp. 15ml Olive Oil
3/4 cup 115ml Pizza Sauce
16 pcs. 320g Pizza Dough
2 cups 250g Mozzarella Cheese, grated
1/4 cup 60g Parmesan Cheese, grated
|Calories per serving (kcal)||352.5|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||1.9|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Spinach contains Calcium, Iron, and Vitamin A which are essential in different bodily functions of the body including bone and muscle development.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- SAUTÈ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic. Mix in flour and PORKSAVOR®.
- WHISK. Slowly whisk in cream and milk until well-combined and no lumps. Bring to a simmer then add in the baby spinach. Let it cool down.
- GREASE. Lightly grease each mini pizza dough with olive oil.
- ASSEMBLE. Spread enough pizza sauce over each dough, then add the creamy spinach mixture.Top with mozzarella, and parmesan cheese.
- TOAST. Using an oven toaster, toast mini pizza for 3-5 minutes or until the dough is cooked and the cheese is melted.
- SERVE. Remove from the oven toaster. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve and enjoy.
Makes 10 servings
Serving size: 144g
For storage, store in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the fridge or in the freezer for up to 3 months. To serve from frozen, place on a plate and microwave for 30-60 seconds or until warm.